When I was doing my usual weekly research on who to feature next, I had it in mind but wasn’t sure whether Modelling was categorized as a form of art so i asked around, asked a few friends to get what their thoughts were on the same. They all said that it was indeed a form of art & after getting that response, I had a few people in mind, some of which I plan to feature in posts to come but today, let’s meet Alex, Brand Ambassador at Le’Man
- What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Unwrapping a sweet then throwing away the sweet instead of the wrapping paper. I was so confused! But it was funny. I just kept laughing (Hahaha! Really Alex? :D)
2. Where do you get your motivation from, what inspires you?
Hard-work: Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
3. How do you handle discouragements?
I Stay believing. “Though now you see Him not, yet believing.” Keep believing even when you don’t see it.
4. If your creative work were edible, what would it taste like?
5.Whose work are you following at the moment?
Kevin Hart, True Inspiration.
6. Best advice given? & What advice would you give me?
Do not give up on what you deeply believe in.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
7. When do you feel most energized?
When I wake up early in the morning to do what I love
8. What are you working on at the moment?
Building Leman. It’s a men’s wear brand that me and my partner Manasseh Nyagah started early this year. We plan to go global (All the best!)
PS: Everything is made in Kenya. From the suits to trench coats and shoes
9. Pick a Motto to live by
Learn from the past, plan for the future by focusing on today.
10. You are a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
Gold as it is associated with value, luxury and prestige. It reflects wisdom, beauty and generosity. 🙂
Find them on Social Media: